I will hand-write my note and upload a photo
Step 1. Write your note. These note writing tips can help...
- Keep your note simple and within one page. Often simple messages mean the most.
- Remember that refugees come from a variety of backgrounds and aren’t refugees forever. Don’t assume anything about their faith or culture. Keep it light and focus on encouragement and support.
- Avoid writing ‘welcome to Australia’ because some kids might have been in Australia for a while already.
- Presume they speak English; most of the kids we support are bilingual or trilingual!
- Create as many notes as you like, and encourage others to get involved. We have hundreds of kids we want to reach.
- Have fun! Feel free to decorate your note or add pictures to it. The brighter, the better!
Step 3. Upload the photo below, and RMCC will print it out and put it into a child’s backpack.